• Saint Laurent Classic Small Sac De Jour in black grained leather – perfect for any mom as it goes with any outfit: casual, going out (what’s that?), or even formal. The grained leather is an easier upkeep than the smooth leather, as it tends to be much more scratch resistant to toddlers
• Saint Laurent Classic Zip Around Wallet in black smooth leather – lesson learned from the wallet in fact. Still looks nice with a little wear & tear
• Gold Apple MacBook 12 inch display – my writing home. I kept my last MacBook for almost 8 years. When I finally got this new light weight laptop it felt a lot like a fresh start, and hence a blog is born
• Fujifilm Neo Classic Instax Mini 90, Brown – a must have for moms of cute babies, which is all of you!
• Passion Planner in Academic Classic size, Black – I’ve only just started using this but I love the idea behind this daily planner so much. Perfect for scatter brain mamas… You know what? Perfect for anyone really
• Moonrise Creek Daytime Face Cream – I can’t get enough of this stuff. All natural and made by a small family business, win win really
• Flora By Gucci in travel size – I wear a few different scents, but this is one of my favorites
• MAC Pro Longwear Concealer – One of the only concealers that actually hides under eye circles on my pale skin without ever looking cakey
• Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper – I’m a winged liner perfectionist. This stuff is hands down the best out there for the OCD symmetrical wings, mamas such as myself are going for. I used to pair it with her liquid liner Puro Amor to create a fucking STUNNING cat eye but I’ve found out that Puro Amor has been discontinued and I’m wicked sad about that.